Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Uwishunu Blogging

Since learning about Uwishunu in May, I have been wanting to contribute to the site as a blogger. I finally got around to writing about some of my favorite places in the city and my first entry was just posted. Check it out: It's about Ding Ho and the most delicious fresh rice noodles. (The noodles are pictured above.)

I have learned about so many great places from Uwishunu bloggers. In May I went on a little tour to check out some of their recommendations. I tasted the best falafel thanks to Tom, the best roast pork sandwich thanks to Gina and the best samosas thanks to Allison. I also have a list of about 15 other places I still need to try. Below are photos from my tour of their suggestions:

Christos' Falafel:




John's Roast Pork


Spice Market Samosas: